Re: [Y-Mail] Why I'm I stil on version 0.5.0 build 478 on farm CF.F332

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2007
      You can have an html signature in Y Mail Beta, just toggle the plain text option off & you'll see the editor to choose the font, color, etc. I have the same build as you on farm 308, so you're not that far behind right now :)

      My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      Alain D. wrote:
      Is there a way I can force an upgrade?

      I kinda miss the HTML in the signature option. I have to go back and forth to the old version so I can uptdate my sig.
      any suggestion? Are the current versions offering more versatile sig?

      Alain
      Montreal,Qc Canada

      animated shamrock
      Home is where you hang your

      Personnalisez Yahoo!  votre got Essayez Mon Yahoo!