Y! Chat

  • Stephen Byers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 5:55 PM
      I hope this wasn't covered in a previous thread.  I know someone gave a detailed account of how the integrated chat works when you are composing an email, but it appears the behavior has changed.  For example, in the past when I would read emails from people in the group and the author was online, it would pop up the bar at the bottom.  However, now (and it's been this way for a while), it seems to only pop up the yellow bar at the bottom when it's someone in my contacts list.  It still shows me they are online with the little smiley in the From: line, but the yellow bar does not pop up.

      I assume this was a change at some point and it just slipped past me?

      Thanks,
      Stephen