potential user of Yahoo Plus

  • Chuck Neuenschwander
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      I've used Yahoo free for years.

      Now I have a 6-month stretch coming up where I'll have very little computer access.

      Therefore I am considering Yahoo Plus.

      Will I be able to read all my emails from Yahoo regardless of the filters I am using there
      into Outlook Express.  Where do I find info on doing this?  I could disable the filters if necessary.

      Will I be able to design emails offline in OE, and shoot them all out through Yahoo?
      Again, where do I find info on doing this.

      Thanks,  Chuck

      Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this
      message, but a large number of electrons were terribly
      inconvenienced.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.