Yahoo! BETA!!!!!!!!

  • mannar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      wow thats great,does anybody know more abt yahoo mail beta......is it
      open for everyone?....incidentally i also planned to dump yahoo and
      swith to gmail...now tht i came to know know abt the next yahoo mail
      ill hang out untill the release...Jus crossing my fingers,...
      By the by as far as i know labour day here(India) is on May 1st can
      any body tell if theres another day for it!!
      Sorry the title was a bit too much for my crap...
      Mannar
    • S. E. Flemming
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        Here (U.S.A), Labor Day is May 31st or the last Monday in May (as decreed by
        Washington, D.C.).

        I think there are almost as many Labor Days as there are Democracies.

        Have fun,
        Sarah

        wow thats great,does anybody know more abt yahoo mail beta......is it
        open for everyone?....incidentally i also planned to dump yahoo and
        swith to gmail...now tht i came to know know abt the next yahoo mail
        ill hang out untill the release...Jus crossing my fingers,...
        By the by as far as i know labour day here(India) is on May 1st can
        any body tell if theres another day for it!!
        Sorry the title was a bit too much for my crap...
        Mannar

        Parts Instantly Problems

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.