Re: [Y-Mail] Mail & Chat

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
      It'll take some time. They're testing the chat feature to see what kind of strain(if any) it puts on the servers. Please be patient, you'll get it eventually ;)

      My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

      Ken Payne Jr wrote:
      Still waiting for the Mail & chat feature. I'm on farm f388, is it
      ever going to happen

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Ken Payne Jr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
        I'm trying to be patient, but it is hard, hope they hurry

        > It'll take some time. They're testing the chat feature to see what kind
        > of strain(if any) it puts on the servers. Please be patient, you'll get
        > it eventually ;)

        > Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <http://photobucket.com>
        > My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
        > IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)
        >

        > Ken Payne Jr wrote:
        > > Still waiting for the Mail & chat feature. I'm on farm f388, is it
        > > ever going to happen
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sasafrass