Farm?

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 3 10:49 AM
      Okay, can somebody tell me how I figure out what farm I'm on?

      Thanks!
      Jeff
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 3 11:07 AM
        Just look at the url in your browser location bar, you'll see an f followed by a 3 digit number. That's your farm.

        My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

        Jeff wrote:
        Okay, can somebody tell me how I figure out what farm I'm on?

        Thanks!
        Jeff

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3 12:25 PM

          I figured that out right after I sent the message.  So didn't somebody say that f308 should already have the latest release of Y-mail beta?  I wonder why I'm not seeing it yet.

          Jeff
          txsurvivornut2004

          > Just look at the url in your browser location bar, you'll see an f
          > followed by a 3 digit number. That's your farm.

          > Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <http://photobucket.com>
          > My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
          > IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)
          >

          > Jeff wrote:
          > > Okay, can somebody tell me how I figure out what farm I'm on?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > > Jeff

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3 1:39 PM
            Farm 318 just got a new build, & 308 should get it in a few days.

            Jeff wrote:

            I figured that out right after I sent the message.  So didn't somebody say that f308 should already have the latest release of Y-mail beta?  I wonder why I'm not seeing it yet.

            Jeff
            txsurvivornut2004

            > Just look at the url in your browser location bar, you'll see an f
            > followed by a 3 digit number. That's your farm.

            > Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <http://photobucket.com>
            > My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
            > IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)
            >

            > Jeff wrote:
            > > Okay, can somebody tell me how I figure out what farm I'm on?
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > > Jeff

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 3 2:01 PM
              Ahh, okay. I guess I must have misread as I was skimming the
              messages. I'll be patient I guess :)

              Thanks!
              Jeff