Re: [Y-Mail] Re: version 0.6.0 build: 651.8

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 76 , Apr 2, 2007
      Couldn't contain the excitement seeing it for the first time ... :-P
      The fact that large ads can be pushed aside with this release made me lose my head.
      And that was BEFORE I saw the rest ... :D

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 76 of 76 , Apr 12, 2007
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:
        > HOWEVER, why can't those forwarded e-mails run through my
        > spam filters?

        They should go through the spam filters as long as the mail is
        forwarded to your Yahoo! Mail account. I do this with my work mail and
        it works like a charm. If you POP mail into your Yahoo! account,
        that's another matter. POP fetching doesn't currently run retrieved
        mail through spam filters.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail