Re: [Y-Mail] Re: version 0.6.0 build: 651.8

  • Bob Picard
    Message 1 of 76 , Apr 2, 2007
      When will Farm 308 be updated?

      Hey now, I'm the one who makes announcements around here. :P

      http://ymailupdates .com/blog/ archives/ 48

      Bob Picard

    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 76 of 76 , Apr 12, 2007
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:
        > HOWEVER, why can't those forwarded e-mails run through my
        > spam filters?

        They should go through the spam filters as long as the mail is
        forwarded to your Yahoo! Mail account. I do this with my work mail and
        it works like a charm. If you POP mail into your Yahoo! account,
        that's another matter. POP fetching doesn't currently run retrieved
        mail through spam filters.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail