version 0.6.0 build: 651.8

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 76 , Apr 2, 2007
      version: 0.6.0

      build: 651.8

      03/29/2007 05:55 PM

      Big, big, BIG RELEASE!!!

      At first glance ...

      - you can HIDE THE LARGE ADs with a single click
      - spam "flame" is gone - replaced with a check box at the beginning of the list item for multiple selections without opening emails
      - NEW toolbar option "Move" (use together with check box)
      - "More Actions" now includes "Extended Navigations" for ... THREADS
      - Faster scrolling for RSS viewer (at least that's the case for me ;) )

      - "More view options to come" is no more ... :)

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 76 of 76 , Apr 12, 2007
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
        wrote:
        > HOWEVER, why can't those forwarded e-mails run through my
        > spam filters?

        They should go through the spam filters as long as the mail is
        forwarded to your Yahoo! Mail account. I do this with my work mail and
        it works like a charm. If you POP mail into your Yahoo! account,
        that's another matter. POP fetching doesn't currently run retrieved
        mail through spam filters.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail