selecting folders with left mouse clicking not working anymore!!!

  • znaja
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 12:26 AM
      Iam always used to select one folder from my folder list just by
      clicking on its name with the left mouse button,but now since 5 days
      its not working anymore,so i had to click the right mouse button
      instead and have the drop down menu displayed inorder to open the
      folder.
      I don't know if this is a bug in the system or it is fro my pc,please
      advise

      thanks...
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 9:44 AM
        If you are speaking about your folder in yahoo mail beta than if you click once on a folder it will open in your window, in order to get a menu to open that is generally a setting with your mouse properties but it's defaulted to a right click, if you had it set with a laft click than something changed with those settings.

        Liz

        "Success is a journey, not a destination''
        http://www.kaplan.edu
        *-Knowledge is the key to life-*

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 11:15 AM
          > Iam always used to select one folder from my folder list just by
          > clicking on its name with the left mouse button,but now since 5 days
          > its not working anymore,so i had to click the right mouse button
          > instead and have the drop down menu displayed inorder to open the
          > folder.
          > I don't know if this is a bug in the system or it is fro my pc,please
          > advise

          It's working fine for me. Have you tried another mouse just to make sure your current one isn't broken?

          Ryan Kennedy
          Yahoo! Mail