Firefox Extensions

  • draciptrebor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Hello Everyone...

      I don't know if any one else has experienced this problem. My
      favorite Firefox extension is the "signature" extension. I use it for
      the different email addresses I have.

      With Yahoo Mail beta, when I right click to insert a signature, the
      whole message that I had just composed or replied to becomes
      highlighted. When you try to add the signature, the highlighted text
      is deleted, while just the signature remains. It is odd indeed.

      Anyway, just because of that I have switched to the Yahoo classic
      interface, which works flawlessly. I would love to switch back to the
      beta. If anyone knows of a way to manage multiple signatures that is
      easily implemented with webmail, I would be happy to hear about it.

      Thanks
      Bob Picard
    • Ryan Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        > With Yahoo Mail beta, when I right click to insert a signature, the

        > whole message that I had just composed or replied to becomes

        > highlighted. When you try to add the signature, the highlighted text

        > is deleted, while just the signature remains. It is odd indeed.

        Which extension are you using? Do you have a link to it? I can ask someone to check it out if you can let me know which one it is.

        Ryan Kennedy
        Yahoo! Mail
      • Bob Picard
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
          Greetings Ryan...
          > With Yahoo Mail beta, when I right click to insert a signature, the
          > whole message that I had just composed or replied to becomes
          > highlighted. When you try to add the signature, the highlighted text
          > is deleted, while just the signature remains. It is odd indeed.

          Which extension are you using? Do you have a link to it? I can ask someone to check it out if you can let me know which one it is.

          Here is the extension:
          Signature 0.4.0.4.200610221528

          And the link to it:

          Thanks a bunch for checking