Re: Calendar Not Working

  • James
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 31, 2007
      It's been a while since someone mentioned this glitch, but it's still
      alive and kicking. Is this issue still being worked on? This is a
      critical bug and should be of highest priority.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

      > > Whats really odd is that on my desktop I run
      > > winXP pro and I tried 22 date jumps and still
      > > no problems but on my laptop I'm running
      > > winXP home and after 8 date jumps it froze
      > > and stopped so maybe that is something to
      > > report?
      >
      > I've been told that a fix is being worked on for this.
      >
      > Ryan Kennedy
      > Yahoo! Mail

    • gk6583
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 11, 2007
        I haven't seen any response to this posting yet. Is there any
        resolution to this problem?

        GK

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@...> wrote:

        > It's been a while since someone mentioned this glitch, but it's
        still
        > alive and kicking. Is this issue still being worked on? This is a
        > critical bug and should be of highest priority.
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Whats really odd is that on my desktop I run
        > > > winXP pro and I tried 22 date jumps and still
        > > > no problems but on my laptop I'm running
        > > > winXP home and after 8 date jumps it froze
        > > > and stopped so maybe that is something to
        > > > report?
        > >
        > > I've been told that a fix is being worked on for this.
        > >
        > > Ryan Kennedy
        > > Yahoo! Mail

      • gk6583
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 13, 2007
          This seems to be all fixed now with the latest release (I am on farm
          308, I think - its not listed on the address bar anymore).

          I also enjoy the quicker start up speed!

          Thank you!

          GK