Re: Is this really true...

  • Todd Richardson
    Message 1 of 133 , Mar 28, 2007
      Is there a Yahoo MailPlus group like this one? I would like to see
      a healthy discussion about what a Plus account has to offer now that
      33% more space is not one of the benefits.

      Backup/Archive Capability
      More Filters
      An additional address
      More Address Guard names
      Larger Spam Guard name list
      SSL POP Access (yes yes, for Gmail)

      And that's just what i can think of off the top of my head.

      > Here's a chart that compares free & plus account features:

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mailplus/overview/ove
      rview-03.html

      > ---
      > My Yahoo Group- Sassy's Corner
      > IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)
      >

      > Nancy J wrote:
      > > What other features? And I don't use pop access, plus there are
      programs on the net to get around that! Also, pop access is given
      to Yahoo mail users in other parts of the world for free (at least
      as of last year they still did).

      > > If EVERYONE is getting unlimited space (we used to get a mere 1
      gig more), what do we get? Or are they encouraging people to stop
      paying?

      > > L8!
      > >
      > > Nancy J
      > > Ordinaryfoolisnj@...
      > >
      > > "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives
      within."
      > > India Arie
      > >
      > > "Truth is anything I agree with"
      > > www.cindyalexander.com
      > >
      > > http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

      have no ads. We're paying $19.99 a year for that alone? Is Yahoo
      thinking of those of us who pay for the service?

      > >> L8!
      > >>
      > >> Nancy J
      > >> Ordinaryfoolisnj@...
      > >>
      > >> "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that
      lives within."
      > >> India Arie
      > >>
      > >> "Truth is anything I agree with"
      > >> www.cindyalexander.com
      > >>
      > >> http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

    • Sasafrass
      Message 133 of 133 , Mar 29, 2007
        It seems to be clearing up, since Yahoo issued a fix. I haven't noticed
        any multiple posts for the last 2 hrs or so.....

        ---