9651Re: Y! mail beta requests

  • James
    Mar 10, 2007
      I think it does the inbox always in free accounts and the current
      message folder in plus/AT&T accounts, so by my hypothesis you have a
      plus (or AT&T) account. Either way it's annoying and it would be nice
      if it just left you be (in RSS, compose tab, home tab, message tab,
      etc) as it checked mail in the background.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm in IE at the moment, and it doesn't switch to my Inbox, but it
      DOES pull me out of the tab I'm reading and switch over to the message
      list (in my cae, it's a folder for all Y-Mail messages).

      > That is rather annoying...
      >
      > Peace, Love, and Mickey,
      >
      > Michael 8-)
      >
      > "My advice to you is simple. If you are dismayed by current
      policies, work to change them. Write letters, appear before
      governmental bodies, contact legislators. If you are unhappy with
      incumbent officeholders, work and vote to turn them out. Run for office."