      ----- Message initial ----
      De : Christopher Booth
      À : y-mail@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : lundi 5 mars 2007, 14 h 34 min 34 s
      Objet : RE: [Y-Mail] migration update

      Done.thank youTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. comFrom: rckenned@yahoo. comDate: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:26:01 -0800Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] migration update

      Christopher:

      I need you to send me mail from the Yahoo! Mail account you want to have migrated. I need this to verify that you own the account being migrated.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail