9528Re: [Y-Mail] Automatically Add Contacts

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Mar 5, 2007
      > I have mine set up so that I choose whether to
      > add the contact to my address book or not, you
      > can uncheck the box so it won't be auto added

      This is how I set mine up as well. After I'm done sending a message, the confirmation page contains a list of recipients broken down by who is and who isn't in my addressbook. For those not in my addressbook, I have the option of checking a box to add them to my addressbook. I like this behavior more than the "always add them to my addressbook" behavior, personally.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic