9499Missing mail

  • nicholas3931
    Mar 2, 2007
      The pop-up message on my PC screen goes off like a pistol shot to alert
      me that a message has arrived in Yahoo! When I open my mail page there
      is no sign of the message anywhere (for example in the Inbox, Bulk or
      Trash folders). Nor is it in Outlook Express (to where my e-mails are
      also copied). What is happening?

      Also, some messages appear in Yahoo! but not OE and sometimes a message
      received in Yahoo! is suddenly deleted without trace anywhere.

      I would appreciate help as I feel that important mail is being missed.