8670Re: Y! Cool Thing beat me to it...

  • Barry Wallace
    Feb 1 7:33 AM
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Kennedy <rckenned@...> wrote:

      That's very cool, and nice because my wife's name is Laura :)

      > I was going to use this for an upcoming "advanced features" blog
      post, but then the guys at Yahoo! Cool Thing of the Day beat me to it:

      > http://ycoolthing.com/archives/259/everything-should-be-ctrl-
      clickable

      > It's true, hold down the Control key and click on the "Go" button
      next to the search box in Yahoo! Mail Beta. If I had my Mac right
      now, I'd confirm if it's the Control key or the Command key for Mac
      users. Sadly, my Mac is in the shop.

      > If you haven't seen Yahoo! Cool thing of the Day before, check it
      out. It's run by some fellow Yahoo!'s. Often times, they'll post
      things I didn't even know about.

      > Ryan Kennedy
      > Yahoo! Mail

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic