8667Y! Cool Thing beat me to it...

  • Ryan Kennedy
    Feb 1, 2007
      I was going to use this for an upcoming "advanced features" blog post, but then the guys at Yahoo! Cool Thing of the Day beat me to it:

      http://ycoolthing.com/archives/259/everything-should-be-ctrl-clickable

      It's true, hold down the Control key and click on the "Go" button next to the search box in Yahoo! Mail Beta. If I had my Mac right now, I'd confirm if it's the Control key or the Command key for Mac users. Sadly, my Mac is in the shop.

      If you haven't seen Yahoo! Cool thing of the Day before, check it out. It's run by some fellow Yahoo!'s. Often times, they'll post things I didn't even know about.

      Ryan Kennedy
      Yahoo! Mail
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic