      From: greg.pruitt <gregwpruitt@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2007 6:18:14 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Calendar Email Reminders - Better Late Than Never ????

      Not sure if others are having this issue - but when the system sends
      me an email reminder for an appointment - I dont receive it until
      several hours later (by the time the appt is over). In my latest
      case - the meeting was at 630PM yesterday and I got the email at 7am
      today. What gives?

      GP
      f308
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic