8095Can't log into Yahoo Mail from home computer

  • kbc6313
    Dec 31, 2006
      I have had an account for years, but just recently I cannot get access
      to my account. It says logging into yahoo mail, but the little
      annimation does not show up and it never loads. I click on having
      trouble logging in and nothing happens. I have tried going to tolls
      and and deleting history. Still can't get in. It has something to do
      with my account on my home computer. I can still get in with no
      problems on my laptop. Is there anything I can do to fix my login
      script from my accont on my home computer or should I just attempt to
      delete the account and see if that works? Thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic