8084Re: [Y-Mail] HEY yahoo MAIL TEAM

  • Brent
    Dec 30, 2006
      I went to the member directory for this group and searched for 6-8 user IDs
      that were used for these messages. I could not find a single one that is
      still a member of this group. Looks like they join, send the error 1
      message and quit the group without even waiting for a reply. That kinda
      makes it spam.

      Brent