7454Re: Yet Another Suggestion...

  • ios.josh
    Dec 5, 2006
      I've thought of two more suggestions! HA!

      * It would be great if mailto: links where captures and redirected to
      Yahoo! mail instead of the default email client on my workstation.

      * The ability to set identities (from address) on specific folders.
      This would make responding to emails easier as I tend to forget to
      change the from address.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ios.josh" <ios.josh@...> wrote:

      > Back in the Oddpost days, we had the ability to have different
      > signatures based upon the from address we were using. This would be
      > great feature!
      >
      > On a completely unrelated topic, does anyone know if the Calendar API
      > will ever be released to the public?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic