7433Re: a new suggestion

  • James
    Dec 3, 2006
      I like it the way it is. When you mouse over the spam button, the
      message is highlighted as a sort of confirmation that that's the junk
      message. I don't find it easy to accidentally do 1 instead of the other.

      The current layout makes sense. Info about the message shows up on
      the left and options for you to click show up on the right.

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Or maybe switch the position of the attachment column and the flag
      column?

      > Come and visit my 360°
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      away from the spam option ...

      > Many times I go to flag a message an accidently hit the spam deal
      and good thing I empty the spam folder first because it's easier to
      locate after the mistake. The move would be real simple... put the
      flag option just before the size column and leave the spam at the end

      > feedback?
      >

      > "Success is a journey, not a destination' "

      > http://www.kaplan edu
      >
      > " Knowledge is the key to life "

      > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic