7107Re: [Y-Mail] Features missing in Addressbook

  • Bob Amos
    Nov 12, 2006
      When I started using Beta Mail, I had to purge most entries from my address book that I seldom used. Beside infrequent use of some addresses, there were some names and address of people that didn't even have an e-mail address. It became too time consuming hunting for names in the Beta address book when I clicked on "To". The dialogue to select names is terrible.

      Most of the time now I just switch back and use Classic Yahoo Mail because of this.

      They have to bring back categories and improve the address selection dialog!

      Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
      Wow, 4500? I only have 42.... I guess you could really use categories!
      Make sure you add that to the wishlist & vote in the polls for it, if
      you haven't already.

      IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)