7106Re: HTML

  • redscare61
    Nov 12, 2006
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ontokyotime" <ontokyotime@...> wrote:

      > What browser are you using? In Classic or the beta?

      I am now back to using IE6 and Classic Yahoo! mail after having done
      everything I could to revert back to IE6 after having
      downloaded "IE7 Provided by Yahoo!" on October 13, 2006. Yahoo Beta
      mail worked great until I downloaded the Yahoo! proprietary browser!
      If it were possible for me to restore my computer to October 12, I
      would do it (no restore points before Nov 6). The notebook that I am
      working on was just purchased on September 18, 2006.

      Since the "IE7" episode, my computer OS & Browser are no longer
      recognized by Microsoft and Yahoo! when attempting downloads or
      updates. Office 2003 update informs me that I am using a MAC, when I
      am on a PC; Yahoo! will not even let me load the Yahoo toolbar
      because it tells me I need at least IE 5.5 or later.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic