7057Possible column addition for sorting by order of arrival rather than just date/time

  • Bruce
    Nov 9 10:22 AM
      I have been using the beta version for months now and would really like to see an Order Received column where a consecutive number would be increased for each email and all email could be sorted by it. Thunderbird has this feature now and it stops the new email from being inserted by date/time when so many users don't bother to keep their PC clocks within hours or days of the correct date/time.

      I think this would be very good additional feature.