      From: Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 6, 2006 6:44:08 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Lost a lot of functionality when I upgraded to IE7 provided by Yahoo!

      I downloaded IE7 and didn't loose any functionality however I went to microsoft.com and downloaded it from there, maybe you have a corrupt download which can happen you may want to start from scratch with a clean download, also do a virus scan just in case you have an intruder lurking or something that hijacked in with that download that you did ... just a suggestion, I know I had to download IE7 3x before it worked properly, that windows validation is for the birds in my opinion

      "Success is a journey, not a destination' "

      http://www.kaplan edu
      " Knowledge is the key to life "