66Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Ouch!

  • Gaby Wilde
    Jul 29, 2005
      --- jbeaul <joe@...> wrote:

      > Y! & Google will suffer? What the ... r u talking about?!? Guillaume
      > posts that the new MSIE7 (in limited beta) won't load Y! Mail and you
      > think this is an indication that Y! & Google r stupid? Wow... that's
      > a reach.

      Of course it doesn't work! Google is like a fish in a tank owned by Microsoft. They are soooooo
      dumb, it's unbelievable!! They should crawl out of the **** of bill gates and write a real
      application. Or are you suggesting google is to poor to write an OS? Then you would also claim
      that windows is great and we don't need anything else. We need a hardware based mail client but
      NOOOO we get web based ****! BHWHAHAHAHA Or are you going to defend software being more safe as
      hardware? Now that would be really funny!

      > Regarding downloading interfaces, the Y! Mail beta is the next step in
      > that direction - it's quite possible the site's cached DHTML won't be
      > updated unless 1) you have your browser set to update everytime a site
      > is visited or 2) there's an update provided by Yahoo!.

      What is my email doing in my web history? I can barely digest having it fly around in the same
      memory. Love letters mixed with old newspapers, the resume mixed with the porn. HA HA HA HA

      Yeah, they should crawl out of the **** of bill gates and write a real application. Grow up!

      > "To finish the joke..." ???? I didn't notice that one was started.
      > Maybe I am replying to a joke and don't realize it. At this point I
      > really am not sure I understand your post. It doesn't make a lot of
      > sense.
      >
      > Joe

      I think it's pretty funny to see people develop things by adding something here and some parts
      there. Lets see how this goes, lets try add that.

      What happened to actual goals?

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Gaby Wilde <factuurexpress@y...> wrote:
      > > Yes, now yahoo and google will suffer, just like we did as they
      > didn't support other browsers. I
      > > remeber looking for an hour for a way to upload photos to yahoo not
      > knowing it was a IE feature I
      > > had used before.
      > >
      > > I mean if users are mkaing their own browsers with duck tape and
      > glue? Doesn't that mean yahoo and
      > > google should put their billions were our needs are?
      > >
      > > Kind of stupid to follow what the crowd does if microsoft is ruling
      > the show?
      > >
      > > I must have 200 programs running people made for free and they are
      > all better as the payed
      > > version.
      > >
      > > There must be 20 browsers out there that are worth buying for MS Y!
      > and GOOG. So it's a matter of
      > > putting the money were their mouth is.
      > >
      > > They've hacked hotmail and yahoo webmail into Tunderbird a long time
      > ago. It's not like yahoo will
      > > prevent me from downloading my email no matter how hard they try.
      > >
      > > To finish the joke....
      > >
      > > If you make a mail client in DHTML or what ever language. why should
      > I have to download the
      > > interface each time I use it? Why not serve the page from disk? I
      > only need the messages, and I
      > > only need them 1 time, the next time it should be served from disk.
      > >
      > > Even IE can do this! hahahahahaha
      > >
      > > --- Guillaume <guillaume.belfiore@g...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Yahoo Mail is not working thru Internet Explorer 7 beta right now.
      > > > I think I also heard that Gmail did not go thru either.
      > > > Hopefully this will not putt off the Yahoo! Mail beta ....

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic