6339Re: Contact distribution lists

  • Lonnie Hill
    Sep 18 10:20 AM
      I would love that ability to drag and drop contacts into the list
      area as well. One of my pet peeves is having to search for every
      single contact to add them to specific groups.
      Also, another good feature that I was wondering about is in the
      contacts area, to have a drop down button at the top for quick access
      to lists.

      Example: The button name is lists, clicking it will drop down options
      of all of your current lists, so you have quick access, and add list
      to add a new list.

      My info: Version 0.3.3, build 314.30, 9/13/06 12:30pm. Farm 308.

      Thanks.

      Lonnie.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, James <netster007@...> wrote:

      > When Y! mail beta v 0.3.2 and the new list creator was released,
      did anyone else at first think you could drag contacts from the left
      column into the list? I was amazed and disappointed when i clicked a
      contact to drag in and a warning message popped up that i was exiting
      my new list.

      > Hey Yahoo!, PLEASE give us this drag+drop ability (I don't think
      it's on v0.3.3, but maybe it is, I've yet to be updated).