604Re: NOW : RSS Reader in Y! Mail Beta !!!

  • _theclash_
    Dec 1, 2005
      "... or if I wished to, I could drill down and see just one specific
      feed."

      If you click on the blue arrow next to the "All RSS Feeds" you are
      given a listing of the feeds and you can from there drill down to a
      particular feed.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "DevineG" <devineg@y...> wrote:

      > Love the new RSS Reader in Y! Mail.
      >
      > One enhancement I see needed is the ability to organize your RSS
      Feeds
      > in folders. That way I could place all my "news" related feeds in
      one
      > folder and all my "money" related feeds in a different folder.
      > Another nice addition would be to see all feeds within a given
      folder
      > at once. For example if I had a folder called "tech news" I could
      > click on it and see a mixing of Ars Technica news topics and
      Slashdot

      <belfiore_guillaume@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > So what do you guys think of it ????