5107Re: Contact distribution lists

  • _theclash_
    Jun 30, 2006
      That's odd. I have the version of 6/19 and my distribution lists are
      not placed at the top of the contacts list. They're just in their usual
      alphabetical order placement.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, James <netster007@...> wrote:

      > Hey Yahoo!
      >
      > I noticed that the new version places distribution lists at the top of
      the contacts list. How about taking it a step further by making there a
      way to differentiate between them and contacts, before you click on
      them. You could make lists show up in bold or italics, put bullets
      before them, etc. Be creative. I know you can think of a nice effect for
      this