478Re: New Build is up!!!

  • mininchico
    Nov 10, 2005
      I agree, Chris. MSN certainly was one of the first and has lots of experience. I think, however, that it is going to take some real work to unseat Yahoo! in the web-based mail category. So far, they seem to be giving us what we want and it's still in beta. In response to the "beepbeep" thread, it may be your browser sending an error message. Check the bottom of your page for any error messages as you type a reply or a new mail.