4580Re: Yahoo Mail Beta - 'Wrom' message when replying

  • nbkhsgyg
    Jun 1 9:36 PM
      Hi,

      A gentle reminder - does anyone know what's going on here with 'Wrom'
      message (see below)?

      Thanks!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "nbkhsgyg" <nksahita@...> wrote:

      > I noticed that whenever I reply to any message, the replied original
      > message is preceded by a 'Wrom' string.
      >
      > For e.g.

      JYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQ

      > =====[ End-Quote ]=====
      >
      > Does anyone know what's happening? How to get rid of it?
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic