      From: Thomas Mazac <tommazac@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:58:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Hijacked Account

      Same thing happened to me also, they changed password, an my account. If you find out more please forward. I had to modify, but still don't feel secure!

      dcehnavy <dcehnavy@...> wrote:
      Yesterday someone hacked in my Yahoo mail account, changed the
      password, and my account information so I can't get back in. I've
      tried e-mail Yahoo but they didn't help. Does anyone know a number I
      can call to contact them?

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.