450Re: [Y-Mail] Hijacked Account

  • Thomas Mazac
    Nov 2, 2005
      Same thing happened to me also, they changed password, an my account. If you find out more please forward. I had to modify, but still don't feel secure!

      dcehnavy <dcehnavy@...> wrote:
      Yesterday someone hacked in my Yahoo mail account, changed the
      password, and my account information so I can't get back in. I've
      tried e-mail Yahoo but they didn't help. Does anyone know a number I
      can call to contact them?