      From: Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 4 May, 2006 5:00:39 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Using Blue Frog With Yahoo! Mail Beta

      I hope this will answer your query :-

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Narayanan Srinivasan <narayans80@...>
      > Actually what is the use of this blue frog? What it does is report
      spam messages from my Spam/Bulk Mail folder alone right? On an
      average I still get about 30 spams per day. Is that number suppose
      to reduce on bluefrog usage? Well for now am just climbing higher on
      the spam rankings :D
      > Also bluefrog works only with the Classical interface and does'nt
      work with the new BETA interface. The same case with Hotmail too,
      you might need to opt out of Beta to try bluefrog on Hotmail.