3125Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Attention Yahoo! Staff!

  • Christina Lee
    Mar 30, 2006
      Hi,

      Very exciting to learn that you're crazy for the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta. Folks working on this product feel the same way too!
      SBC Yahoo! users will soon be invited to get it. Once it's available to you, you'll be notified on screen when you sign into Yahoo! Mail.

      Thanks!"

      -Christina

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have SBC Y! dsl and I am just crazy for the beta, but i just
      want
      > > the yahoo staff to let me know once and for all...
      > >
      > > ??? Will SBC Y! DSL (and other service partner) users recieve
      > access
      > > to the Yahoo mail beta???
      > >

      > > Yahoo staff, PLEASE reply to the post or email me letting me
      know,
      > > this is driving me crazy!!!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.