3Introducing this Group

  • Guillaume
    Jul 5, 2005
      Welcome everyone to this new Yahoo! Mail group.

      If you guys want to talk about the next-Generation Yahoo! Mail
      plateform, you're at the right place.
      If you guys would like to ask or answer questions about Yahoo! Mail,
      Yahoo! Address Book, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Notepad, we'd be happy to
      have you here.
      If you want to share your tips and tricks, welcome on board !!

      Of course we'll also deal with the current plateform for those who
      don't want to switch to the beta right now.

      Was that enough ? mmm well...by the way, do you...?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic