      From: "john.haverty@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] ATT Yahoo Mail POP3 Unable to Download Messages with Attachments

      Harryh,
      We just had another message that would not download.  This message is a PDF attachment.  POP3 connection closed and I was contacted to check the problem.  Moved the message via the web interface to another folder, accessed the message, and downloaded the PDF file.

      I did check to see if the message header was blank, but it does not appear to be the case.  The headers look correct.  I am going to try setting up Thunderbird on my office computer to see if I put that message back in the inbox if Thunderbird also fails to download the message.  Wondering if maybe this is a Microsoft Windows Mail problem instead of a Yahoo problem.

      Nothing to base that off of other than that's what my friend is using and doing it with a number of messages with anything larger than 1 MB.  I know you are having this problem too and wondering what email client you are using.

      John

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic