27167Yahoo Mail messages

  • Donna
    Aug 21, 2014
      Lately, I have been getting messages sent to my Yahoo Mail spam folder that should not go there.  Many of these messages are from Yahoo Groups members.  Some messages are from Google Groups members.  When these messages are in my spam folder they have one time stamp; but, when I mark them as not spam, the go to the inbox with a different time stamp.  This causes messages in the inbox to be out of order in the inbox.

      Does anybody know what causes this to happen and if there is something that can be done to keep it from happening?

      Donna
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic