      From: "CF no1cataloger@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:53 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Today I can't move messages from the in-box to a folder

      This is more than an irritation!  In one of my groups where I have all messages delivered to the In-box, I clicked on the boxes of several messages, used the "Move" command to put them in their appropriate folder, but nothing happened.  So then I tried clicking on individual messages to "Move" them, but nothing happened.  Next I opened the messages, "Moved" them, and they apparently did "move", but then I discovered that they didn't-- they remained in the IN-box!

      What the @#$! is going on?  Is anybody else experiencing this?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic