      From: "'Jason M.' jasonamil@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:52 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Minor but odd annoyance

      Over the last few days, when accessing mail (Neo FF) from a web browser (IE at work, Chrome at home), any e-mail that I view immediately jumps down from the header and displays only the text of the e-mail.  I have to physically scroll back to view the header.  The header is only visible for a fraction of a second on the slow IE, and only for a few nanoseconds on the faster Chrome.

      As I read my e-mails sequentially -- delete one e-mail, and the next e-mail automatically displays, rather than returning me to the inbox -- this is an annoyance, as it's not instantly possible to tell who's sending me any given e-mail.

      Is anyone else having this issue?  Nothing in the settings menu indicates that this is an option which can be turned on or off.  Could be the "script kiddies" at work trying to "improve" my mail "experience" without allowing me to customize their own preferences.

      -Jason

      Posted by: "Jason M." <jasonamil@...>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic