      From: "ifreecycle4life@... Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 9:50 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Now WHAT?!

      Everything takes quite awhile to happen - deleting messages, moving messages, sending messages...Emoticons not working at all.  Can't seem to get font to be what I want and stay that way.  Same things happening to others with yahoo mail.  Can we get working properly in all ways pls?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic