      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      From: "Paul Berndt pwberndt@...

      Hi Cindy,
      If you are not the group owner or moderator with priveleges, then I don't believe you can search the member list. There has been an ongoing discussion about this on the Yahoo GMF group.
      Paul, Ohio, USA
      From: "Cindy Cozad-Rudinger zadrud1@... Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:15 PM

      Thanks, John. I don't see this option when I'm on my Y-groups page. Someone messaged me saying he is in a Yahoogroup with me. The name is vaguely familiar, so I wanted to search all the groups I belong to. I don't have this person in my email contacts.

      Cindy in Ohio
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic