      From: "John Haverty john.haverty@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2014 12:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] ATT Yahoo Mail POP3 Unable to Download Messages with Attachments

      Harryh,

      Sounds like a similar problem, but I am able to log into the web and access the messages.  I can move them to another folder and the POP3 connection will work again.  However, as long as the large messages are in the inbox, the POP3 connection fails over and over.  As you indicated, this just started within the past few months.  It was not a problem prior to this first happening back in May or June.

      I will check the issue with the mail header being blank.  I have not noticed that problem as it can be accessed via the webmail, but I will check to see if I have the same symptom on the messages that cannot be downloaded.

      You could be right about the POP3 connection stopping when it has this problem.  The messages that I have seen doing this so far have all been from one person.  I will try sending a test to the mailbox to see it also stops the POP3 retrieval from others or maybe it is just doing it for this one person.

      Thank you for the information and I will let you know what I find out.

      John

      On Aug 8, 2014, at 11:49 PM, Harryh <harryh89@...> wrote:

      Wow!  Finally someone with the same issue I have been having for months.  I would most certainly like to know more.

      <snip>
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic