27137group messages not appearing in Yahoo Mail

  • jfaulkner44
    Aug 8, 2014

      I am the owner of several Yahoo Groups and moderate a large number of other groups.  I am faced with several members that have yahoo.com email addresses and use Yahoo Mail to read those messages.  They are not receiving Yahoo Groups messages.

      I have had them try everything I can possibly think of, but I am not that good with Yahoo Mail since I don't use it very often. I have had them try another browser (suggestion from Yahoo), check their spam folder, check all of the folders to make sure a setting didn't get changed and the messages are going directly to a specific folder, etc.

      Does any one have suggestions that will solve this problem?  I have contact Yahoo Customer Care and they provided a list of things to do which were the things I had found when I did help, so that was useless.  They suggested that I have them contact Customer Care which one person did and got so frustrated she said forget it.

      Thanks so much for any help you can provide.  I've read a lot of notes about yahoo mail not working, but I'm hoping that someone figure out how to do a workaround.

      Judy F.

      SW Florida - USA

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic