      From: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:51 PM
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Dropbox

      Just wondering if any of you have used Dropbox, and what types of experiences you've had, good or bad. I have a 42-second video that I wanted to email, and when I tried, got a message about using Dropbox. Just would like to learn more before I proceed. Appreciate any info.

      Cindy in Ohio

      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Donal...special gib Felis catus

      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/