      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger zadrud1@... [Y-Mail] <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Dropbox
      Sent: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 2:50:51 AM

      Just wondering if any of you have used Dropbox, and what types of experiences you've had, good or bad. I have a 42-second video that I wanted to email, and when I tried, got a message about using Dropbox. Just would like to learn more before I proceed. Appreciate any info.

      Cindy in Ohio

      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Donal...special gib Felis catus

      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/