27123Re: [Y-Mail] Another damned snafu ...

  • Donna
    Aug 5, 2014
      Chris,

      I'm not sure what you are doing.  I use Basic and I click on Attach Files.  Doing that takes me to a page where I can click on a button to Browse for the file I want to attach.  After I have my file selected, then I click on Attach Files because browsing for the file doesn't automatically attach them.  Once I click on Attach Files then I get taken to my message that I am composing and can see that the file that I selected is attached.  I do not have a problem with files being double attached.

      Donna

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic